56. The empty tomb!
57. Holding hands and hearts!
58. Easter egg hunts in Florida weather :)
59. #2 and #4
60. New life, new growth.
61. My sister's coming to visit for a week! :)
62. God's financial provisions.
63. Time with Jesus in the early morning hour!
64. Coffee pot brewing at 5:45 a.m. (music to my ears)!
65. SPRING BREAK finally!
66. Leftover Easter ham sandwiches on parkerhouse rolls.
67. My mom is coming to visit!
68. The first soccer game of the season for a 3 and 4 year old.
69. A competitive by nature little girl and a not-so-competive laid back little boy! (I love #2 on her knee and "getting her game on").
70. God's peace that overcomes fear.
71. A fishing trip on the books!
72. Disney annual passes.
73. God taking me out of my comfort zone and stretching me.
74. Innocent and tender hearts living for Jesus!
75. The promise of eternal life for those who believe.
76. The anticipation of what's to come...
77. 6 year old blondie on the porch reading her Bible and and underlining her "key" words in Scripture.
78. Sisters planning club meetings and agendas for their "Precious Girls Club".
79. Waking up in the night to find little "baby G" sound asleep in the middle of hub and I.
80. The sound of the pond fountain in the background as I type this list.
81. Pink shoelaces.
Counting to One Thousand....