Ever since I stumbled upon Ann Voskamp's at aholyexperience.com, I fell in love with not only her anointed words, but her attitude of thanksgiving in all things. She truly has a "heart spilling over with gratitude". Just as thanksgiving has changed Ann's life, I suspect it will change my life as well. Psalm 30:12 say "O Lord my God, I will give you thanks forever". Won't you join me every Monday on my journey to 1000 thanksgivings and "taste and see that the Lord is good".
1. Salvation to a sinner such as me!
2. My God-fearing husband.
3. Sweet first child with a sensitive heart and quiet spirit.
4. Energetic second child with a boldness for Christ!
5. Low key third child with a heart of gold and a need for hugs!
6. Crazy, fun, and funny fourth child who loves Jeremiah 29:11.
8. The sound of my washing machine breaking the silence of all 4 children napping.
10. Flip flops in the winter.
11. Picket fences.
12. Sunny, blue skies!
13. My 3 year old learning to swing on her own today. Ahh...the joy, the freedom!
14. Early morning prayers with my husband before the sun comes up.
15. Fresh, clean sheets on the beds.
16. The smell of lilac.
18. The freedom to homeschool.
19. Old friends from college!
20. Memories of family vacations as a child.
21. Siblings who are also your best friends.
22. Flats fishing with my husband.
23. The smell of the salt water.
24. A warm breeze on my face.
25. The brilliant colors that God created.
...In ALL things, big and small, I will give you thanks and praise!
I am a wife and a homeschooling mother of 4 great kids. I love my hub, my kids, and most of all my Jesus! I love the beach, wearing flip flops in the winter, picket fences, yellow houses, painting perfectly nice pieces of furniture, and finding thrift store bargains!